Oliver & Marissa

Oliver & Marissa
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fire Truck, Fire Truck, I Want to Ride in a Firetruck

We had a fun outing today to our home town's fire and police stations open house. They put on a great open house and even had a real CHP helicopter land, Smokey the Bear was there and they showed the K9 dogs in action.Teddy and Oliver really love fire trucks so this was a must do in my opinion and I'm so glad we went, everyone had a great time. I had to leave a little early because Teddy was wiped and needed a nap so I missed seeing Smokey the Bear and the dogs show off their stuff, but I'm hoping to see them next year!

Teddy Loving on the "Woof" as he calls them. He hung with
this guy for a good 15 minutes. Great k9, so sweet and
didn't blink an eye while you patted and patted away.
The big tough cop juxtaposed with the sweet dog and baby.
Makes me thankful for those who protect and
serve our country and town to keep us safe.
Fireman Oliver
Hey, Girls like Fire Trucks too. Especially if they can climb
higher and higher then their mamma wants them to.

Yeah, he liked it. Boys and trucks just go together, at least mine do.

 

I had to add this one for my own enjoyment, the little face peeking out is just too cute.

 


Big Sis spots little man at the helm.



 
Smokey Da' Bear!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment