Oliver & Marissa

Oliver & Marissa
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's Day Weekend





Ahhh, I just typed out a long post and deleted it or something by accident. I'm not up for writing it all back out, so here is the synopsis. I've been super sick since last weekend, Daddy was a champ and took Marissa and Oliver up to Aunt June and Uncle Brian's cabin Sunday and they all had a blast. I got to stay home and snuggle little Teddy (who also got another ear infection at the end of last week.) The silence, and occasional baby babble was so restorative. How did I ever think having one small baby was a lot of work? I did manage to rally to go to our local neighborhood park yesterday afternoon, and got a few photos that I loved, here they are:




Hide and Seek with Daddy

Add caption

Baby boy has HUGE hands. And, they are super crazy strong.

Proud tree climber.

Baby boy would stay in the swing all day if I'd let him. He gets a death grip on the swing.

Best Pusher Ever.

Little Peek-a-boo peeking out from his hiding place.

No comments:

Post a Comment