Oliver & Marissa

Oliver & Marissa
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Freaky Friday Nights...

I have to give total credit here to my friend Polly who instituted this with her own family. But, it was such a great idea I had to steal it! Basically, it's just to have a "freaky Friday night" every Friday in the month of October, I totally love it! I actually really did not care for Halloween prior to having kids as an adult, but ever since having kids, it's totally become my favorite holiday. Too much fun! If you have any other great Halloween family traditions, crafts etc. I 'd love to hear them! And, Daddy was able to come home early, quadruple yay!!!! And, Daddy told the best ghost stories around the fire.


These "monster eyes" are super fun, you drop them
and they turn into flashing lights with all different
colors, Teddy was mesmerized!


We actually ate in the dark, the pumpkin was glowing. It's
hard to tell here due to the flash. Teddy fell asleep way early,
I think because it was so dark in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment