Oliver & Marissa

Oliver & Marissa
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2011

FOUR!

Wow, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that I have a four year old. Marissa had a big birthday celebration this past weekend, and I think almost all the baby is gone from her (save for her very toddler pot belly that sticks out in tee-shirts:) She is little Ms. Social, she is so busy wrapping her head around how she fits into this world. I was all misty eyed every time I thought of her turning four the week leading up to her birthday, but I kept it all together throughout the actual day and party. I am so proud of the little girl my daughter is turning out to be. I am so thankful to have such a fun, loving, excitable, enthusiastic girl. I wish I embraced life with half the zest that you do Marissa. I can't wait to see what this year holds for you. Mommy, Daddy and Oliver love you so very much, Happy Fourth Birthday! Here are some birthday highlights:


At the top of her present wish list: "a balloon on a stick!"

Making Rainbow Pancakes for her breakfast with Mommy

Tada


A better picture of the final product.

She has asked to make Dora cupcakes for about 5 months,
this took a trip to a professional bake shop,
some serious time, I hope they are recognizable!
She loved them!

I think I should have piped her eyes and nose, oh well, live and learn.
Baking is not my forte.


Removing Ol from the dining table.



Oliver on the dining room table again!
 I had to remove the table cloth
and all decorations immediately post presents
due to the climbing machine.

At the scene of her party, Under the Sea.
Captain Daddy and Mermaid Marissa.
Rolling with Daddy.

Rocking the motorcycle at Under the Sea.




Magic with Ariel
Parachute Fun!



Happy birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment