Oliver & Marissa

Oliver & Marissa
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommy Tip of the Day

So, I like to shop at Kohl's for the kids. Not only do they have constant great sales (it always seems to be buy one, get one free, etc.) and they have Kohl's Cares which means great prices on great books which they donate all the profits to kid's education programs nationwide, but today Marissa and I discovered the "mini potty!"  What is that you may ask. Well, we were shopping for nighties (aka nightgowns) when Marissa did her little potty dance and yelled, potty, potty, potty! So we booked it to the far corner of the store and the lady at customer service directed us to the family restroom, I explained I didn't need to change a diaper (Oliver was in the baby carrier) and she said to go in there anyway. So we did, and I thought we would just find a changing area, but lo and behold they had an actual mini potty! It was just like a regular adult public restroom toilet, but miniaturized! Who ever thought of this was such a genius, it even had an automatic flusher! Which, Marissa is simultaneously fascinated by and lives in mortal fear of the sound of. It was fantastic, because I didn't have to help her at all, and bend over trying to wrangle supporting Oliver's neck while also pulling her pants down and hoisting her up on the big potty. Yay Kohl's! As we walked back to the kid's section, I couldn't help but wonder if Suri Cruise has such a potty in her house? If she does, I'll admit I am slightly jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment